The City Clerk's Office administers the City's legislative process including elections, Council and Committee meetings, and the maintenance of the public record. Its responsibilities include:
- Preparing and distributing City Council and committee agendas;
- Creating and distributing the official record of Council and Committee deliberations;
- Maintaining and safeguarding the official records of the City of Saskatoon;
- Providing access to both current and archival records to the Administration and to the public; and
- Providing administrative support services to City Councillors
For more information about City Council, including meeting schedules and Council minutes and agendas, please go here.
The City Clerk also acts as the Returning Officer for Municipal and School Board elections, and for voting on any questions or bylaws submitted by these bodies. Elections are held every four years or to fill a vacancy or vote on a bylaw resulting from a petition from electors. Please go here for information about municipal elections
||Office of the City Clerk|
2nd Floor, City Hall
222 3rd Ave. North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
||Email the City Clerks Office|
The information contained on these pages has no legal status and cannot be used as an official report of the policies, actions or decisions of Council. The City of Saskatoon accepts no responsibility to persons relying solely on this information. Users are advised to contact the Office of the City Clerk at (306) 975-3240 for assistance.