Leisure Access Program
The Leisure Access Program allows eligible low-income residents within the city to participate in City of Saskatoon leisure facilities and programs. The program includes unlimited admission to drop-in programs at the City of Saskatoon Leisure Centres and one registered program per year. Discounted Bus Pass Program (2013 Rates)
The Discounted Bus Pass Program allows Saskatoon residents with low income, the opportunity to purchase a monthly bus pass at a reduced rate. This applies to each eligible family member.
High School Pass $45.60
Child Pass $38.40
You are qualified for one year from the date of approval.Qualification
: If your total household
income (Before Tax, Line 150 of your most recent Notice(s)of Assessment(s) from Canada Revenue Agency) is not more than the amounts above, you are eligible for the Leisure Access Program.
|# in the household
How to Apply:
1. Leisure Access Card and/or Discounted Bus Pass Program (Low-Income Residents)
- Application forms are available at all City of Saskatoon leisure centres and Saskatoon Transit Services Customer Service Centre.
- Include copies of your last year's Notice of Assessment(s) from Canada Revenue Agency, and a copy of a utility bill with your current address on it.
- Mail your completed application to:
Community Development Branch
3130 Laurier Drive
Saskatoon SK S7L 5J7
NOTE: We do not accept applications by fax or email. There is no application deadline. Applicants will be notified by mail regarding the status of their application within two weeks of applying.
2. Leisure Access Card and Bus Pass (Social Service Recipients Only)
- Complete a Bus Pass/LeisureCard application form at the Social Services office at 160 - 2nd Avenue South (933-5960).
- Take the completed application form to Saskatoon Transit, Customer Services Centre, 226 - 23rd Street East (in the Downtown Bus Terminal) to purchase a reduced price bus pass.
- To obtain a LeisureCard, take the completed application form to one of our indoor leisure centres.
If you have any questions about the Leisure Access Program contact the Community Development Branch at 975-3383. For information on the Discounted Bus Pass Program contact Transit Services at 975-3100.