Saskatoon Transit is working with Saskatoon businesses to bring the Eco Pass Program to their employees. Eco Passes provide a monthly discount of at least 40% off the cost of a regular adult monthly pass.
- Access to a Discounted Pass
Save at least 40% off the regular adult monthly pass fare.
- Federal Tax Credit
Submit your payroll deductions for your Eco Pass for a federal tax credit of 15.25%.
- Reduce Travelling Expenses
Under this program, you can drive your vehicle less, which means using less gas, reducing vehicle wear and tear, and not needing to worry about parking.
- Convenient Payment Option
Your employer handles the required payments via payroll deduction.
- Easy Application Process
To get your employer involved, refer them to this webpage, or have them phone Saskatoon Transit @ 306-975-3108
- Become an Environmental Champion in Our Community
Adopting the Eco Pass program provides businesses with a means to become environmental leaders and support an active lifestyle within our City.
- Employee Retention
Many employers may add the Eco Pass program to their benefits package to attract and retain good employees.
- Reduced Parking Concerns
Making better use of existing employee parking sites can bring long term cost and administrative savings.
How does a business get involved?
- The employer signs on to the program providing at least three (3) employees who will participate for a minimum of twelve consecutive months. As a required minimum, the employer matches the Saskatoon Transit discount of 20% off the regular adult monthly pass fare – providing a 40% monthly discount for the employee.
- Employers contract with participating employees and administer the payroll deductions.
- Passes are conveniently ordered through Saskatoon Transit administration using a corporate credit card or cheque and then shipped directly to the employer.