There are several ways for you to contact the City of Saskatoon.
1) This 2013 edition of Whose Job Is It? brochure gives a listing of the various civic services citizens need most, along with a contact phone number.
2) Use our Find City Services A-Z Listing for a listing of key civic areas and phone numbers.
3) Visit a Department home page for information regarding that Department. Each page contains a brief description of the Department's primary functions.
4) Call the City of Saskatoon General Information line at 306-975-3200.
5) Visit or mail us. Our street address is:
City of Saskatoon
222 - 3rd Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 0J5
Open Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; closed weekends and statutory holidays.
6) If you wish to write a letter to City Council, please see Write to City Council. To contact your individual Ward Councillor, please see Ward Councillors.
7) Looking for other businesses or organizations?
8) Email us using the form below.