The Election Office has prepared the Candidate Information Guide for anyone seeking election or re-election for mayor, city councillor, or school board trustee on November 13, 2020.
(The general election scheduled for Monday, November 9, 2020 was postponed until Friday, November 13, 2020)
2020 Civic Election Guides:
What information is provided in the Candidate Information Guide?
- Responsibilities and time commitment of elected office
- Candidate eligibility
- The nomination process
- Key dates
What information is provided in the Campaign Quick Guide?
- Providing guidance on what is appropriate for your campaign including
- Recommendations for canvassing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Door-to-door canvassing information
- Guidelines for indoor, outdoor, and fundraiser events
Have questions for election officials?
Candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-657-8683 (VOTE).
Where is the election office located?
The 2020 Civic Election Office is located at 226 Cardinal Crescent.