The Election Office has prepared the Candidate Information Guide for anyone seeking election or re-election for mayor, city councillor, or school board trustee on November 9, 2020.
2020 Civic Election Guides:
What information is provided in the Candidate Information Guide?
- Responsibilities and time commitment of elected office
- Candidate eligibility
- The nomination process
- Key dates
What information is provided in the Campaign Quick Guide?
- Providing guidance on what is appropriate for your campaign including
- Recommendations for canvassing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Door-to-door canvassing information
- Guidelines for indoor, outdoor, and fundraiser events
Have questions for election officials?
Candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-657-8683 (VOTE).
Where is the election office located?
The 2020 Civic Election Office is located at 226 Cardinal Crescent.