Join us at Come & Grow 2019! It's your opportunity to learn more about the City of Saskatoon's Plan for Growth and to have a say in helping create your future city. We'll be asking questions about growth along Saskatoon's major transportation corridors, the development of University Endowment Lands, and much more! It all takes place Thursday, January 31 from 3-8 pm at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1838 College Drive.
Information and questions will be presented on:
- Corridor Planning - Encouraging growth and development near major transportation corridors
- Transit Villages - re-imagining large commercial sites along the future rapid transit system
- Brownfield Renewal Strategy - redeveloping potentially contaminated sites
- University Sector Plan - long-term development of the University Endowment Lands.
- Official Community Plan - the overriding policy framework to define, direct and evaluate development.