This posting has closed.
Department or Division: Facilities Management
Term: Permanent full-time
- Assists with maintaining the operation of building systems.
- Supervises and inspects the work of subordinates, as required.
- Prepares and maintains maintenance programs, schedules and records.
- Performs minor maintenance and repairs to the premises and fixtures, as required.
- Cleans the interior and exterior of buildings and associated grounds and walkways.
- Assists with the relocation and installation of fixtures and equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education.
- Possession of a valid Fourth Class Engineer's Certificate
Possession of a Fifth Class Engineer's Certificate plus successful completion of a recognized Systems Maintenance Technician program.
- Possession of a valid Refrigeration Engineer's Certificate.
- Successful completion of the Saskatchewan Swimming Pool Operators course.
- Two years' mechanical and building systems maintenance experience, plus one year's related supervisory experience.
- Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence.
- Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record.
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in building systems maintenance and operation.
- Knowledge of the materials, practices and equipment used in cleaning and maintenance work.
- Ability to plan, assign and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Physical ability to perform the assigned duties.
- Demonstrated skill in the operation and maintenance of building control systems.
Salary: $27.72 to $30.56 per hour (2018 Rates)
Closing Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: CUPE 59