This posting has closed.
Time Clerk (Internal)
Department or Division: Saskatoon Transit
Term: Two permanent full-time positions
- Schedules bus operators, according to collective agreement, to ensure adequate staffing to meet service requirements efficiently.
- Summarizes operators’ time worked for payroll processing.
- Prepares operators’ work schedules for the following day’s service.
- Monitors radio transmissions.
- Assists operators with information, as required.
- Assists the Charter Coordinator, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education.
- Three years’ transit related experience. Experience in an office environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of time keeping functions, transit routes and the collective agreement.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions within established parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to perform arithmetic calculations rapidly and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the operation of standard office equipment, including a computer with word-processing and spreadsheet software.
Salary: $27.03 to $27.74 per hour (2017 Rates)
Closing Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: ATU 615