This posting has closed.
Summer/Seasonal: Supply and Equipment Distributor
Department or Division: Recreation & Community Development
Term: Temporary part-time for approximately two months
- Performs an inventory check of summer supplies and equipment at the start and end of the summer season.
- Maintains inventory levels throughout the summer operations.
- Coordinates the purchase of summer supplies and equipment within budget.
- Coordinates and prepares supply requests from playground and youth centre leaders.
- Distributes supplies and equipment to all playground and youth centres programs, driving a City-owned vehicle.
- Prepares purchase and payment documents according to Corporate standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of one year of post-secondary education in recreation/leisure, physical education, early childhood development, education or related field, preferred.
- One year’s work experience demonstrating strong organizational or administrative skills.
- Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence.
- A current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to record and maintain inventory levels in a clear and organized manner.
- Ability to work with peers and supervisors in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to pass the Saskatoon Police Service security clearance process.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
Dates of Employment:
June 27 to August 18, 2020
Salary: $17.38 to $19.16 per hour (2018 rates)
Closing Date: Friday, February 21, 2020 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: CUPE 59