This posting has closed.
Building Operator – Call in list
Department or Division: TCU Place
Term: Multiple Call in list positions
- Assists with maintaining the operation of building systems.
- Prepares and maintains maintenance programs, schedules and records.
- Assures maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Performs minor maintenance and repairs to the premise and fixtures.
- Assists with the relocation and installation of fixtures and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Grade 12 education.
Possession of a valid Fourth Class Engineer's Certificate.
Possession of a valid Refrigeration Engineer's Certificate.
Two years' mechanical and building systems maintenance experience.
Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence.
Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record.
Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in building systems maintenance and operation.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Ability to deal effectively with the public and other civic employees.
Physical ability to perform the assigned duties.
Demonstrated skill in the operation and maintenance of building control systems.
Salary: $26.57 to $29.30 per hour (2018 rates)
Closing Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: CUPE 59