This posting has closed.
Clerk-Steno 4 (Internal)
Division: Saskatoon Police Service
Term: Permanent part-time
- Files reports, criminal records and other documents.
- Retrieves reports, criminal records and other documents for Police personnel.
- Types a variety of detailed reports.
- Operates a computer terminal, entering and amending information as required.
- Scans and indexes a variety of documents.
- Responds to in-person enquiries from Police personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education.
- Graduation from a recognized business college.
- Typing speed of 55 w.p.m.
- One year’s diversified office experience preferred.
- Knowledge of business English and arithmetic.
- Knowledge of contemporary business practices and procedures.
- Ability to pass the Saskatoon Police Service security clearance process.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Skill in the operation of current office equipment, including a computer with Microsoft Office word-processing software.
Salary: $3,148.36 to $3,471.08 per month (2016 rates) (Pro-rated for part-time)
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: CUPE 59