This posting has closed.
Clerk 6 (Internal)
Division: Saskatoon Police Service
Term: Temporary part-time for approximately one year
Performs a variety of secretarial services to program staff.
Prepares a variety of correspondence and schedules appointments for the program staff.
Responds to a variety of telephone enquiries for the Program.
Maintains an inventory of office supplies and forms.
Administers and updates the Program web page.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education.
- Graduation from a recognized business college.
- Two years’ office related experience.
- Knowledge of current office practices and procedures.
- Ability to pass the Saskatoon Police Service security clearance process.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skill in the operation of current office equipment, including a computer with Microsoft Office word processing software
- Proficient in all aspects of web design, web management and social media.
Salary: $3,538.98 to $3,901.74 per month (2016 rates) (Pro-rated for part-time hours)
Closing Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: CUPE 59