This posting has closed.
Storekeeper 2 (Internal)
Department or Division: Saskatoon Police Service
Term: Temporary full-time for approximately six months
- Locates, loads, transports and stores all types and sizes of seized and found articles.
- Assists with the provision of service at the Lost and Found service. Responds to enquiries.
- Receives and checks material and inventory.
- Tags and shows material for claiming and processing.
- Responds to telephone enquiries and directs them to the appropriate party.
- Counts inventory.
- Performs minor housekeeping duties, e.g. dusting shelves and sweeping floors.
- Enters and revises data in various spreadsheet and database applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education.
- Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence.
- Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record.
- Knowledge of effective customer service practices.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Ability to pass the Saskatoon Police Service security clearance process.
- Ability to maintain computerized records.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to read and interpret maps.
- Physical ability to perform the assigned duties.
Salary: $2,757.70 to $3,040.34 per month (2016 rates).
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 5:00 pm
Labour Group: CUPE 59