McOrmond Drive and College Drive Interchange
Work at the McOrmond Drive and College Drive interchange site began in April of 2017 and was completed in June 2019.
The new interchange...
- eases traffic congestion, especially during morning and afternoon rush hours
- reduces accidents
- includes an additional northbound lane on McOrmond Drive (from 2 to 3 lanes) north of College Drive
- includes multi-use pathways on both sides of McOrmond Drive
- includes accessible pedestrian and cyclist pathways, allowing for safe movement across the roadways
- includes new street lighting along College Drive between McOrmond Drive and McKercher Drive
- includes new sound walls on the northwest side of the new interchange