What you can expect from us
- All departments will establish and publish service level standards to inform citizens about what they can expect and when requested services will be delivered.
- We'll use these service level standards to monitor our progress and performance – and invite citizens to do the same.
- Our departments are already reviewing processes and identifying ways to streamline and improve service delivery.
- We are working to create a customer service culture that promotes quality and consistent service delivery at every level.
How you can help us
- We are working to communicate levels of service expectations in plain language. When you are reading "What you can expect from us" on our website pages, if something is not clear to you, please let us know.
Communicating Service Level Information
- In 2016 Service Saskatoon developed a website format for communicating service level information in plain and simple language.
- We will be working to share service level information on more services as they are documented through Civic Service Reviews and Internal Process Reviews.