20th Street West closed for water & sewer work
This Wednesday, May 16, 2018, two blocks of 20th Street West, between Avenue E South and Avenue G South, will be closed for sewer main repairs. Detours will be in place by 8:00 a.m. Work at this location will last three days, barring unexpected circumstances or weather delays.
Intersections in this work zone will stay open throughout construction.
What you can expect from us
- Two blocks of 20th Street West between Avenue E South and Avenue G South will be closed for three days.
- Intersections along this construction zone will remain open.
- Sidewalks adjacent to the work zone will be closed while this work is underway.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- Transit Routes 2 and 10 will be impacted by this road closure. Please visit the app called Transit to plan your trip.
How you can help us
- Road users are advised to reroute their commute and expect delays.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.