Avalon Dog Park Temporary Closure Starting Tuesday, May 23, 2017
As the City continues to enhance the experience for users, Avalon Dog Park will be closed Tuesday, May 23, 2017, to Friday, June 30, 2017, to allow crews to develop more accessible and user-friendly pathways and improve access and egress points. Avalon Dog Park is scheduled to reopen on Saturday, July 1, 2017.
Continue to enjoy dog park access at the following eight dog parks:
- Caswell – Avenue F North, south of 32nd Street
- Fred Mendel – Avenue W South and 17th Street West
- Hampton Village – North of 33rd Street, along Junor Avenue
- Hyde – Off Slimmon Road, along Boychuk Drive
- Pierre Radisson – Between 33rd Street and 32nd Street
- Silverwood – Adjacent to the northeast edges of Silverwood Golf Course
- Southwest – North of Cedar Villa Road
- Sutherland Beach – Accessed via grid road with entry off Central Avenue
For more information on dog parks, please visit saskatoon.ca/dogparks.