Avenue H closed for water & sewer connection work
One block of Avenue H North will be closed on Wednesday, April 11th, 2018, to replace water and sewer connections. Work is expected to take one day to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Avenue H North will be closed between 22nd Street and 23rd Street on Wednesday, April 11, 2018.
- The roadway is expected to be fully open to traffic by early evening.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- Transit Route 3 will be impacted by this construction zone. Please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts for more details.
How you can help us
- Drivers are advised to expect delays and may want to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.