Avenue H North Closed for Water & Sewer Work
One block of Avenue H will be closed on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, to allow for water and sewer replacement work. The roadway is scheduled to reopen before rush-hour traffic, barring weather delays or unforeseen circumstances.
What you can expect from us
- Avenue H North will be closed between 28th Street West and Rusholme Road as of 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, October 11 for one day.
- Detour signs will be in place in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- This construction zone will be closed to motorists, pedestrians and cyclists while work is underway.
How you can help us
- Remember to respect work zones, detours, signs and barriers.
- Please obey all NO PARKING signs.
- During construction, large machinery will be used which produces some noise and vibration. Please stay clear of the work zone for your safety.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.