Avenue H North Closed for Water & Sewer Work
One block of Avenue H north, between Rusholme Road and Bedford Road, will be closed on December 6th, 2017 to allow for water and sewer replacement work. The roadway is scheduled to reopen by the afternoon commute, barring weather delays or unforeseen circumstances.
What you can expect from us
- Lane closures in the area are scheduled from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Detour signs will be in place in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- This construction zone will be closed to road users while work is underway.
- Transit routes 3, 5 and 315 will be impacted by this event. Please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts for more details.
How you can help us
- Drivers are encouraged to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- During construction, large machinery will be used which produces some noise and vibration. Please stay clear of the work zone for your safety.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.