City of Saskatoon Neighbourhood Profiles Publication Now Available
The Planning and Development Division’s annual publication, City of Saskatoon Neighbourhood Profiles, 16th Edition (Neighbourhood Profiles), is now available.
Since 1976, the publication has provided extensive demographic data and trends at city-wide and neighbourhood levels that assists Civic Administration, elected officials, service providers, business owners, and the public in making informed development and business decisions.
Neighbourhood Profiles incorporates data from a variety of sources, including eHealth Saskatchewan, Statistics Canada, and the City’s site information database to generate information on the following topics:
- population and age;
- mother tongue and ethnic diversity;
- mode of transportation to work and vehicle registration;
- education level, postsecondary enrolment, and enrolment by school;
- household structure;
- age of dwelling and dwelling unit counts;
- housing affordability, housing costs, housing tenure, and real estate sales;
- voter turnout;
- licensed home-based businesses; and
- labour force, personal income, and major occupation.
Neighbourhood Profiles is available for download online at saskatoon.ca/neighbourhoodprofiles. Bound hard copies are also available for purchase from the Planning and Development Division (3rd Floor, City Hall). For more information, please call 306-975-2645.