Consider volunteering on one of the City’s Boards or Committees in 2019
It’s a new year! Consider getting involved in what matters to you by taking an active role and volunteering on one of the City’s boards, commissions or committees. Volunteering is a great way to share your talents and passion, and make a difference in our city!
In addition to general citizen representation, we are looking for applicants interested in serving our community through a number of representative positions for Youth, Seniors, First Nations, Métis, LGTBQ2S and for persons with a disability or as a caregiver of someone with a disability.
A variety of civic boards and committees have vacancies, consider applying for the:
- Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee (Youth, First Nations or Métis Community representatives)
- Public Art Advisory Committee (Citizen, First Nations or Métis Community representatives)
- Saskatoon Accessibility Advisory Committee (Citizen, Youth and Senior representatives)
- Marr Residence Management Board (Citizen representatives)
- Municipal Review Commission (Citizen representatives)
- City Mortgage Appeals Board/Access Transit Appeals Boards (Citizen representative)
If you are interested in one of these volunteer opportunities, go to saskatoon.ca/boards to submit your Committee Application Form, résumé, and two letters of reference using the Reference Form before Friday, February 1, 2019.