Construction in Silverwood Dog Park starting Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Starting November 12, 2019, a cable upgrade will be taking place within the area of Silverwood Dog Park. This project is expected to take approximately one to three weeks, weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances. The park is scheduled to remain open to the public during this time. Dog park users are asked to take extra caution.
Dog owners interested in trying an alternate dog park can also enjoy the following 10 locations:
- Avalon – South end of Broadway at Glasgow Street
- Caswell – Avenue F North and 31st Street West, next to Mayfair Pool
- Chief Whitecap – Access via Saskatchewan Crescent off of Cartwright Street
- Fred Mendel – Avenue W South and 17th Street West
- Hampton Village – North on Range Road 3060
- Hyde Park – South end of Hyde Park, adjacent to Boychuk Drive
- Paul Mostaway – Richardson Road, east of McClocklin Road
- Pierre Radisson – Between 32nd Street and 33rd Street at Faulkner Crescent
- Southwest – Off Valley Road, near Cedar Villa Estates
- Sutherland Beach – West off Central Avenue, North of Attridge Drive
For information on dog parks, please visit saskatoon.ca/dogparks.