COVID-19: Business Licence renewal & application updates, Woodlawn Cemetery Administration Building closed to public – interments continue
We are constantly reassessing developments to ensure the safety and well-being of staff and citizens and how the City delivers public services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Business License Program
- Existing business owners typically receive a renewal notice by mail approximately one month before their business license is set to expire. Effective immediately, the City will pause mailing renewal notices until normal operations resume. Please retain and continue to use your expired license until further notice. Renewal notices will be mailed when normal operations resume.
- We recognize that some business owners may wish to renew their commercial or home-based license at this time. Please contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a renewal notice emailed with instructions to use the online portal to complete the renewal process.
- New Licenses:
- New commercial or home-based businesses establishing in Saskatoon must obtain a business license prior to operating, and this requirement remains in effect. An online application process is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at saskatoon.ca/businesslicenseonline.
- Updated information on the business licensing process will be provided at saskatoon.ca/businesslicenseonline. Business owners may also contact business licensing staff at 306-975-2760 for further information.
- For non-residents providing business services in Saskatoon, please email email@example.com or call 306-975-2400 if you require a new business license or need to renew an existing license.
Woodlawn Cemetery Administration Building Closed to Public:
- The City cemetery is currently open for regular business hours. Interment services are available; however, the administration building at Woodlawn Cemetery is closed to the public until further notice. Administration services will be provided by phone and email only. For inquiries or arrangements, please call 306-975-3308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are visiting cemetery grounds, we ask that you follow physical distancing guidelines.
Updates will continue to be provided at saskatoon.ca/covid-19