Easter Weekend Public Pay Parking Reminder
Residents are reminded that the City’s FlexParking pay stations will require payment on Saturday, March 31, and Monday, April 2. Payment will not be required on Friday, March 30 or on Easter Sunday, April 1.
Public parking in the Downtown, Broadway, Riversdale, River Landing, and Sutherland areas, as well as streets adjacent to St. Paul’s and Saskatoon City Hospitals are metered from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Saturday. Payment is not required outside these hours, on Sundays, or on statutory holidays as outlined below:
Statutory Holiday Date
Good Friday Friday, March 30, 2018
Victoria Day Monday, May 21, 2018
Canada Day Sunday, July 1, 2018
Saskatchewan Day Monday, August 6, 2018
Labour Day Monday, September 3, 2018
Thanksgiving Day Monday, October 8, 2018
Remembrance Day Sunday, November 11, 2018
Christmas Day Tuesday, December 25, 2018
New Year’s Day Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Family Day Monday, February 18, 2019
- Customers are responsible for entering the correct license plate as per Traffic Bylaw No. 7200.
- Customers must ensure they create and complete a valid pay station transaction.
- Customers are now able to use the new WayToPark app to pay for parking.
- Customers can only park the time length indicated on the sign.
- Balances on a parking purchase can be carried forward to another parking space on a different block face.
- Additional parking time can be purchased, but only up to the maximum allowable time posted.
For more tips and information on FlexParking, please visit saskatoon.ca/flexparking.