Expect Delays at intersection of Idylwyld Drive and 29th Street
As a result of an accident earlier in the day, the traffic signal lights at the intersection of Idylwyld Drive and 29th Street are out of service and the intersection is operating as a four-way stop. City crews are working to resolve the issue but the signals will remain out of service for the drive home.
What you can expect from us
- Traffic will be slow moving through the intersection of Idylwyld Drive and 29th Street.
- Road users can expect delays on roadways in the area.
- City crews are working to repair the traffic signal cabinet and restore the lights.
How you can help us
- Drivers are advised to expect delays, and may want to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- If navigating this intersection, please exercise patience.
- This accident will impact Transit routes. Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.