Holiday Pay Parking Reminder
Residents are reminded the City’s FlexParking pay stations will require payment on Boxing Day, Wednesday, December 26, 2018.
Payment will not be required on Christmas Day, Tuesday, December 25, 2018, and New Year’s Day, Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
Public parking in the Downtown, Broadway, Riversdale, River Landing, and Sutherland areas, as well as streets adjacent to St. Paul’s and Saskatoon City Hospitals are metered from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Saturday. Payment is not required outside these hours, on Sundays, or on statutory holidays as outlined below:
Statutory Holiday Date
New Year’s Day Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Family Day Monday, February 18, 2019
Good Friday Friday, April 19, 2019
Victoria Day Monday, May 20, 2019
Canada Day Monday, July 1, 2019
Saskatchewan Day Monday, August 5, 2019
Labour Day Monday, September 2, 2019
Thanksgiving Day Monday, October 14, 2019
Remembrance Day Monday, November 11, 2019
Christmas Day Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Customers are responsible for entering the correct licence plate as per Bylaw No. 7200, The Traffic Bylaw.
- Customers must ensure they create and complete a valid pay station transaction.
- Customers are now able to use the new WayToPark app to pay for parking.
- Customers can only park the time length indicated on the sign.
- Balances on a parking purchase can be carried forward to another parking space on a different block face.
- Additional parking time can be purchased, but only up to the maximum allowable time posted.
For more tips and information on the City’s FlexParking pay stations and the WayToPark app, please visit saskatoon.ca/flexparking.