Holiday Pay Parking Reminder
Residents are reminded the City’s FlexParking pay stations will require payment on Boxing Day, Thursday, December 26, 2019.
Payment will not be required on Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25, 2019, and New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1, 2020.
Public parking in the Downtown, Broadway, Riversdale, River Landing, and Sutherland areas, as well as streets adjacent to St. Paul’s and Saskatoon City Hospitals are metered from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Saturday. Payment is not required outside these hours, on Sundays, or on statutory holidays (New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Saskatchewan Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day and Christmas Day).
Public Pay Parking Reminders:
- Customers are responsible for entering the correct licence plate information when paying for parking at a Flex Parking station or when using the WayToPark app.
- Parking time limits vary by location. Watch for signs wherever you are parking.
- If you have reached the posted time limit but need more time in the area, move your vehicle around the corner or across the street.
- Balances on a parking purchase can be carried forward to another parking space in a new location.
- Additional parking time can be purchased, but only up to the maximum allowable time posted.
For more information on Public Pay Parking, including the FlexParking stations and the WayToPark app, please visit saskatoon.ca/flexparking.