Hyde Dog Park temporary closure starting Monday, August 12, 2019
Hyde Dog Park will be temporarily closed beginning Monday, August 12 at 7 a.m. The dog park is targeted to reopen at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, August 20, 2019. This closure will allow for the installation of rip-rap (small to medium sized rocks) in the swale area.
During the closure at Hyde Dog Park, users can continue to enjoy Dog Park access at the following 10 parks:
- Avalon – South end of Broadway at Glasgow Street
- Caswell – Avenue F North and 31st Street West, next to Mayfair Pool
- Chief Whitecap – Access via Saskatchewan Crescent off of Cartwright Street
- Fred Mendel – Avenue W South and 17th Street West
- Hampton Village – North on Range Road 3060
- Paul Mostaway – Richardson Road, east of McClocklin Road
- Pierre Radisson – Between 32nd Street and 33rd Street at Faulkner Crescent
- Silverwood – Access off Kinnear Avenue or the east end of Adilman Drive
- Southwest – Off Valley Road, near Cedar Villa Estates
- Sutherland Beach – West off Central Avenue, North of Attridge Drive
For information on dog parks, please visit saskatoon.ca/dogparks.