Intersection at 33rd Street & Avenue C Closed for Water Valve Replacement Work
The intersection at 33rd Street West and Avenue C North will be closed on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, for water valve replacement work. Construction is scheduled to take one day to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Detours and lane restrictions will be in effect starting Tuesday, February 13 at 9:00 a.m.
- Avenue C North will be closed between 33rd Avenue and 34th Avenue.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- Transit routes 7 and 22 will be impacted by this construction zone. Please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts for more details.
How you can help us
- Drivers are encouraged to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.