Intersection closed for water & sewer work
The intersection of Ruth Street East and Haultain Avenue will be closed Thursday, April 5th, 2018, to repair a water main break. Repairs are expected to take one day to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Detours and lane restrictions will be in effect starting Thursday, April 5th at 8:00 a.m.
- The intersection of Ruth Street and Haultain Avenue will be completely closed.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- Transit Route 19 will have two stops impacted by this construction zone. Please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts for more details.
How you can help us
- Drivers are encouraged to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.