Lorne Avenue closed for water & sewer repairs
One block of Lorne Avenue will be closed for water and sewer repairs on Thursday, April 19, 2018. This work is scheduled to take one day to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Lorne Avenue will be closed between Isabella Street and Maple Street on Thursday, April 19.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area. Sidewalks will also be closed as part of this detour.
- Transit Routes 1, 19 and 311 (high school route) will be impacted by this construction zone. Please visit the app called Transit for details.
How you can help us
- Drivers are advised to expect delays and may want to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.