McClocklin Road to Close for Utility Installation and Road Reconstruction
Beginning Monday, August 14, 2017, McClocklin Road between Claypool Drive and East Hampton Boulevard/Richardson Road will close for approximately 8 to 10 weeks while developers undertake utility installation and road reconstruction. The work is to accommodate the continued development of Hampton Village.
Road users looking to access Claypool Drive, will be detoured via Hampton Gate during construction. Current lane restrictions on Claypool Drive from McClocklin Road to Hampton Gate, due to gas line maintenance, are expected to end on Friday, September 8, 2017.
What you can expect from us
- Work on McClocklin Road between Claypool Drive and East Hampton Boulevard/Richardson Road will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks to complete.
- Detour signage is in place directing road users to alternate routes and access points.
- Current lane restrictions on Claypool Drive from McClocklin Road to Hampton Gate are expected to be lifted September 8, 2017.
How you can help us
- Respect workers, detours, signs and barriers.
- Expect delays and allow extra time if you’ll be using this route while construction is underway.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for detailed information on current restrictions.