Neault Road Restricted During Intersection Construction
Neault Road (Dalmeny Road) will have a northbound lane restriction at the Kensington Gate West intersection starting Tuesday, May 23. Intersection construction is expected to take four weeks to complete, weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances.
What you can expect from us
- Starting Tuesday, May 23, Neault Road will have a northbound lane restriction at the Kensington Gate West intersection.
- Temporary traffic lights will be in place to control traffic while the work is being completed.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained in the southbound lane and controlled with the temporary traffic lights.
How you can help us
- Respect detours, signs and barriers.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs and barriers.