Night Work Planned at College Drive Ramp to Circle Drive
Crews will be working on the College Drive ramp at Circle Drive starting Thursday night, September 14, 2017. This work is scheduled to take two nights to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances and inclement weather.
What you can expect from us
- Work crews will be repairing cracks in the roadway on the ramp from College Drive westbound to Circle Drive northbound.
- Work zones will be in place from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. nightly.
- During construction, there will be no access to College Drive from Circle Drive north.
- Roadways will reopen during the day.
- Detour signs will be in place directing motorists around the construction zone.
How you can help us
- Commuters are advised to reroute their commute to avoid this area if possible.
- This work will be taking place at night. Remember to slow down, and respect work zones, detours, signs and barriers.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.