Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park opens for the season on Sunday, May 9, 2021
Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park (945 Spadina Crescent East) will open for the season on Sunday, May 9, 2021.
Hours of operation are as follows:
May and June
Monday to Friday: 2:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
July to September 6
Daily - 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Admission is $2.25 for a single ticket and $22.50 for a play pack (12 tickets). One ticket per ride is required for the Canpotex train, Ferris wheel, and carousel. Children under two years of age ride for free when accompanied by a paying adult.
NOTE: The Canpotex train is temporarily closed. The train track was damaged during a park flood and will open later this season once park restoration is complete.
The children’s play area is free to enjoy and includes water spray features, sand play, and a climbing area. The spray pad will open June 1, 2021, and operate daily from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Know before you go!
To protect yourself and others from COVID-19 while using the rides and play area at Nutrien Playland, the following guidelines are in place:
- Rides will be disinfected after every use. Please be patient as delays are expected.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit of each ride.
- Always stay 2 metres apart from those not in your group. To allow for proper physical distancing, the carousel will not be operating at full capacity.
- Non-medical face masks will be required on the rides but not in the park area.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- Washrooms are open at limited capacity.
- When using the free children’s play area, follow these guidelines:
- Do not use the play area if you are sick.
- Stay 2 metres apart at all times from those not in your group.
- Your group must not exceed the restrictions on public gatherings.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after using the play equipment.
- If play area is busy, come back when it is not as busy.
For more information about Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park, please visit saskatoon.ca/nutrienplayland.