Queen Street Closed Between 7th Avenue and Spadina Crescent
Queen Street will be closed to traffic between 7th Avenue and 8th Avenue today and between 9th Avenue and Spadina Crescent on Tuesday, April 18 for water and sewer repairs.
Access points to City Hospital will remain open. Drivers will be directed to use 33rd Street while work is happening on Queen Street today and Tuesday.
What you can expect from us:
- Work will begin at 8 a.m. on Monday, April 17 on Queen Street between 7th Avenue and 8th Avenue.
- Work will begin at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, April 18 on Queen Street between 9th Avenue and Spadina Crescent.
- Bus stop locations in the area will be closed and Saskatoon Transit will detour around the work area as needed.
- Work will be completed weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- Detour signage will be in place to direct drivers around the road closures.
- Drivers will be directed to use 33rd Street while work is happening on Queen Street.
How you can help us:
- Please respect detours, signs, and barriers.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.