Reminder: Spring program registration begins Sunday, March 14 at 6:00 p.m.
Registration for the City’s spring recreation programs begins Sunday, March 14, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. by logging into to your account on leisureonline.saskatoon.ca, or by calling 306-975-2800.
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast. Many people will be registering Sunday evening, and the City sincerely thanks residents for their patience. While additional online and telephone resources are in place to make the process run as smoothly as possible, there will be thousands of people registering at once.
Here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Ensure you have an active Leisure Online registration account and know your username and password.
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you do not get into your first choice.
- Join the wait list! Every full program has an online wait list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Consider other nearby Leisure Centres if your preferred location isn't available.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up-to-date.
Summer programs (July & August) will be announced later this Spring and a separate registration date will be held.
The Spring / Summer Leisure Guide, which is Saskatoon’s go-to source for fitness programs, recreational activities and arts and culture opportunities for all ages and abilities, was released on March 1. It is available online at saskatoon.ca/leisureguide or for pick up at any City Leisure Centre, Saskatoon library or over 120 retail locations throughout Saskatoon and limited surrounding areas that the StarPhoenix is sold.
Registered programs will be offered for Spring 2021 in compliance with the guidelines and restrictions required by the Chief Medical Health Officer and regulated under the Government of Saskatchewan’s Re-open Saskatchewan plan. Detailed program information including dates, times and locations are posted on leisureonline.saskatoon.ca.