Reminder: Summer program registration begins Sunday, June 13 at 6:00 p.m.
Registration for the City’s summer recreation programs begins Sunday, June 13, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. by logging into to your account on Leisure Online at leisureonline.saskatoon.ca, or by calling 306-975-2800.
Summer program information, including Red Cross Swim Lessons being offered at the Leisure Centres and outdoor pools in July and August, has been posted online in advance of registration at leisureonline.saskatoon.ca.
The City of Saskatoon will be following the Canadian Red Cross safety guidelines to deliver swim lessons at the Leisure Centres and outdoor pools. Red Cross Swim preschool levels (Sea Otter, Salamander, Sunfish, Crocodile, Whale) have been adapted as parented classes to ensure physical distancing between participants. Red Cross Swim Kids 1-4 have also been adapted as parented classes while COVID-19 restrictions remain in place. Parents /guardians are not required to have swimming abilities to participant with their child. Deep water activities for parented levels has been moved into chest deep water. A parent information sheet, with the complete list of Red Cross guidelines is available online at saskatoon.ca/leisurecentres.
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast. Here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Ensure you have an active Leisure Online registration account and know your username and password.
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you do not get into your first choice.
- Join the wait list! Every full program has an online wait list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Consider other nearby Leisure Centres and/or outdoor pools if your preferred location isn't available.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up-to-date.
For more information on the City’s summer facilities, attractions and programs, visit saskatoon.ca/summer