Reminder! Your 2019 property tax payment is due Sunday, June 30, 2019
The City of Saskatoon reminds property owners that your 2019 Property Tax payment is due this Sunday, June 30, 2019, and that City Hall is not open on the weekend.
Please note: The Payment Drop Box located outside of the main doors of City Hall will be open on the weekend to deposit cheques.
There are various property tax payment options available for you:
- Internet Banking – pay your property tax online through your bank’s internet bill payment option. Please allow up to 2 business days for payment processing, some banks may take longer.
- Pay your property taxes in-person by cheque, cash or debit at City Hall up until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 28, 2019.
- Property taxes may also be paid while doing your regular business at most financial institutions.
- City Hall Drop Boxes – place your property tax payment in one of the two drop boxes located at City Hall outside the main entrance or in the main foyer. Cheques only, please do not deposit cash. City Hall is located at 222-3rd Avenue North in Saskatoon.
- Are you interested in paying your property tax bill in 12 monthly instalments rather than a single annual payment? Consider signing up for the Tax Instalment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS) - you can join the TIPPS program anytime.
If you have already mailed in your 2019 Property Tax payment, you can check your account balance by calling our Automated Voice Response toll free at 1-800-667-9944, or Customer Service at 306-975-2400.
A penalty of 1.25% per month will be applied to any 2019 property taxes unpaid after June 30, 2019.
If you would like additional information on your property’s current and previous assessed value, market area information, historical tax information or a detailed breakdown of how the municipal portion of your property tax is distributed to various civic services visit saskatoon.ca/taxtool.