Rental Hours Temporarily Extended for Saskatoon Field House and Cosmo Civic Centre
Due to the prolonged winter season, many City of Saskatoon outdoor facilities have delayed opening. In response, the City is offering temporary extended rental hours for sports groups in two of its indoor facilities: Saskatoon Field House and Cosmo Civic Centre.
Some restrictions apply:
- sport groups only can book the facility for practice and training purposes;
- the facility must be booked by coaches, trainers, or team managers;
- courts/gym spaces can only be reserved if no rentals times are available during public hours;
- payment must be made at the time of rental;
- minimum one-hour rental is required for courts at Saskatoon Field House; and
- full gym rental is required at Cosmo Civic Centre.
From Saturday, April 21 to Sunday, May 27, 2018 (weather dependent), bookings made after hours on weekends (5 p.m. Saskatoon Field House; 6 p.m. Saturday and 8 p.m. Sunday at Cosmo Civic Centre) will receive a 50 per cent discount on the hourly rental rate.
For more information or to book an after-hour facility time, please contact:
Cosmo Civic Centre: 306-975-3344
Saskatoon Field House: 306-975-3354