Rescheduled: Intersection of Taylor Street & Louise Avenue Closed Tuesday
The intersection of Taylor Street and Louise Avenue will be closed to traffic on Tuesday, February 21 for water main repair work.
What you can expect from us:
- From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, February 21 the intersection of Taylor Street and Louise Avenue will be closed while water main repair work is completed.
- Bus stop locations in the area will be closed and Saskatoon Transit will detour around the work area as needed.
- Work is expected to last one day, weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- Detour signage will be in place to direct drivers around the road closure.
How you can help us:
- Please respect detours, signs and barriers.
- Reroute your commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs and barriers.