Road restrictions at Ruth Street off-ramp on Idylwyld Drive South
City crews will be replacing overhead traffic signs on the southbound lanes of Idylwyld Drive at the Ruth Street off-ramp starting Monday, April 16, 2018. Speed reductions and traffic restrictions will be in place around the work zone, including a one-day closure of the Ruth Street off-ramp on Tuesday, April 15. Work is scheduled to take four days to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Traffic restrictions will be in place on Idylwyld Drive South before the Ruth Street off-ramp starting the morning of Monday, April 16.
- This project is expected to take four days to complete.
- There will be a one day closure of the Ruth Street Off-ramp on Tuesday, April 15.
How you can help us
- Drivers are advised to expect delays, and may want to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.