Section of Avenue C North closing for water main lining
Avenue C North between 40th Street West and 41st Street West will be closed for water main lining on Friday, May 18, 2018.
What you can expect from us
- Avenue C North will be closing Friday after the morning commute.
- Work is expected to take one day to complete.
- Sidewalks in the area will be closed.
- Transit Route 12 will be impacted by this road closure. Please visit the app called Transit to plan your trip.
How you can help us
- Drivers are advised to expect road detours, and may want to avoid the area if possible.
- Detours will guide road users to use Idylwyld Drive to avoid the work zone.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the City of Saskatoon Traffic Detour Service Alerts for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for work crews and, for everyone’s safety, obey all detours, signs, and barriers.