Section of Avenue H North Closed for Watermain Connection Work
A section of Avenue H North between 22nd Street and 23rd Street will be closed on Friday, February 16, 2018, and again on Tuesday, February 20, 2018, for watermain connection work. Construction will be completed on these days, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays. Avenue H will be open to traffic between the two construction dates.
What you can expect from us
- Detours and road restrictions will be in effect from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on both Friday, February 16, and Tuesday, February 20.
- Avenue H will be open to traffic between these two construction dates.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- Transit route 3 will be impacted by this construction zone. Please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts for more details.
How you can help us
- Drivers are encouraged to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.