Section of Avenue H North Closed for Watermain Connection Work
A section of Avenue H North between 22nd Street and 23rd Street will be closed on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 for watermain connection work. Construction will take one day to complete barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Detours and road restrictions will be in effect on Avenue H from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 20.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- Transit route 3 will be impacted by this construction zone. For more details, please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts.
How you can help us
- Drivers are encouraged to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.