Single Block of Ruth Street Closed for Paving
One block of Ruth Street will be closed on Thursday, October 12, 2017. This closure is scheduled to last one day, weather permitting and barring unforeseen circumstances.
What you can expect from us
- Ruth Street will be closed for patch paving between Munroe Avenue and Cairns Avenue.
- Work is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Detour signs will be in place directing traffic around the construction zone.
- During construction, this area will be closed to motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians.
How you can help us
- Road users are advised to reroute their commute to avoid the area.
- Respect all work zones, detours, signs and barriers.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for information about construction work around the city.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.