Spring/Summer Leisure Guide Delivered to Homes Wednesday, March 7, 2018 - Registration Begins Sunday, March 11, 2018
The Leisure Guide will be delivered to Saskatoon households on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. It can also be picked up at any indoor Leisure Centre, Saskatoon Public Library location, or City Hall. The Guide will be available online beginning Monday, March 5, 2018 at saskatoon.ca/leisureguide.
The Leisure Guide is Saskatoon’s go-to source for fitness programs, recreational activities, and arts and culture opportunities for all ages and abilities.
Highlights of the Spring/Summer Leisure Guide (Sunday, April 1 to Friday, August 31, 2018) include:
- the return of the Summer Indoor LeisureCard and other seasonal admission products, such as Bulk Tickets (10 pack) for outdoor pools;
- a list of spray pads, play programs, and outdoor and indoor pools, including Parent & Tot, family, and lane swimming opportunities;
- registered recreational programs for children, youth, and adults, including Red Cross swimming lessons and Mommy and Me classes;
- new special promotions for Holiday Park, Wildwood, and Silverwood Golf Courses;
- Saskatoon’s best summer attractions: PotashCorp Playland at Kinsmen Park and the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo; and
- much more, including many arts, culture, and recreational services offered by other organizations in Saskatoon.
Important Changes to Online Registration
In December, the City launched an improved online registration system to better serve you. If you have not registered for a program since Saturday, December 2, 2017, or are registering for the first time, you will be required to create a new leisure registration account prior to registration. Visit leisureonline.saskatoon.ca or contact any Leisure Centre to setup your new account.
Registration begins Sunday, March 11, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. by calling 306-975-2800 or visiting leisureonline.saskatoon.ca . Walk-in registrations begin Monday, March 12, 2018, at 6:30 a.m. at Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre, Lakewood Civic Centre, Lawson Civic Centre, Saskatoon Field House, and Shaw Centre; and at 8:00 a.m. at Cosmo Civic Centre.
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Many people will be registering Sunday evening, and the City sincerely thanks citizens for their patience. Additional online and telephone resources are in place for the registration process. With that in mind, the following are some useful tips to help you be prepared:
- You will need to ensure you have a valid registration account prior to Saturday, March 10, 2018, by visiting leisureonline.saskatoon.ca or contacting any Leisure Centre;
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you do not get into your first choice;
- Join the wait list! Every full program has an online wait list, and new classes may be created if there is enough demand;
- Consider other nearby Leisure Centres if your nearest location is not available; and
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up-to-date.
Get the Guide! Keep the Guide!