Temporary 4-Way Stop at Attridge Drive & McOrmond Drive Intersection
Traffic lights at the intersection of Attridge Drive and McOrmond Drive will be temporarily replaced with a 4-way stop while a cabinet is being replaced. The intersection will be closed at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 22, 2018. Drivers are advised to expect delays, and may want to avoid the area. Work is scheduled to take four hours to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- The 4-way stop will be in effect starting Thursday, March 22 at 9:00 a.m.
- Work is expected to take four hours to complete and lights are expected to be operational by early afternoon.
How you can help us
- Drivers are advised to expect delays, and may want to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.