Traffic light to be replaced at 33rd Street & Avenue D
As a result of a single vehicle collision at 33rd Street and Avenue D on April 3, 2018, the intersection control signal has been permanently damaged and taken out of commission. The City is working to replace the traffic light; in the meantime, the intersection will continue to operate as a four-way stop and road users should anticipate some delays during peak periods.
What you can expect from us
- As an integral part of the installation of new traffic signals, the City will also be upgrading the related traffic control infrastructure.
- Weather permitting and barring unforeseen circumstances, the City expects it will take approximately 6 weeks to complete the necessary work and return the intersection to normal (signalled) operation.
How you can help us
- Road users are advised to consider an alternate route where possible.
- If navigating this intersection, please exercise patience.
- Visit saskatoon.ca/ServiceAlerts or follow @YXEServiceAlert on Twitter for Traffic Detour updates.